Co-op games: Hidden and Dangerous

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Co-op games: Hidden and Dangerous

Post  DriftWood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:34 am

Hidden and Dangerous first arrived on the scene in the year 1999. Rainbow 6 and some other FPS shooters had arrived about the same time. Rainbow 6 was great and filled with suspence.

Hidden and Dangerous was equally impressive and was yet another WW2 fps.
You play an agent of SAS and you are placed on the theatre of Europe and you have to sabotage places, save hostages and do other stuff. Very good game if you can overlook the graphics which are not up to todays standard. It had even an expansion that had more places, missions etc.

Hidden and Dangerous gameplay

Hidden and Dangerous 2 came out in year 2003 and as an advertisement they released Hidden and Dangerous deluxe edition (updated the game, included the expansion and new drivers for it etc) and released for free to download. Yes, Hardy. This one is really free!

You can play those missions as a single or co-op style. This game can handle only four players but that is about the only thing missing. As you can see from the video, the game is playable, you can have a 1st person view or sort of kotor/Diablo type look. One of the players computer has to work as a server for the rest. Game works well in P200 Mhz + 4 mega 3d-card so it is not such a huge demand for the comps.

Me personally still play this cause with the expansion included there is a lot to play and we still have not gotten through the entire load of them. You have to be carefull as one bullet can kill you, so playing some maps again and again is a necessity and sometimes time consuming, but never boring. We use mumble to be able to chat while playing, but if the members of WAR want to try this why not use our TS3. And if you want you can play some other modes in this, like last man standing. I played last time about a month ago so this really works. Smile

-Drift

DriftWood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Co-op games: Hidden and Dangerous

Post  Grim on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:33 pm

I had almost forgotten this game :S When I was around 8-9 years old I played this with my brothers...I think we had the demo version of it so we couldn't go very far but still we completed it like 3 times.

This game was really hard especially when only 1 bullet could kill you, so you had to be very careful Mad I pressed the 'load' button over and over and over again, sometimes frustrating. Also as I was young to play the game I remember the music was always scaring my ass off :S

Grim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:57 pm

ive got H&D 2 with expansion

Elecktr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Grim wrote:I had almost forgotten this game :S When I was around 8-9 years old I played this with my brothers...I think we had the demo version of it so we couldn't go very far but still we completed it like 3 times.

This game was really hard especially when only 1 bullet could kill you, so you had to be very careful Mad

Great game still and you die a lot in the second map as the axis inside the pipelines are pure murder with msg. You really have to learn those maps before you get through them. Smile

And with 2-4 players this is fun! Every player has one charater to choose for the map and then you have to select what weapons to take with you etc Smile Great stuff.

-Drift

DriftWood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 pm

E-LECKTR wrote:ive got H&D 2 with expansion

Is it any good?

-Drift

DriftWood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Well i played like 1 hr and i left it , was too boring for me.

Elecktr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top