Crysis 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crysis 2

Post  Ruben0s on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Grim wrote:Yes he plays good but it's not a big surprise to own people especially at demo. I had never played crysis before and first match I played on the demo I had stats 18-2. Also I don't really think dx9 is worth of paying I mean come on, it's crysis afterall.

dx 11 is supported with a patch. Also I think the graphics for the singleplayer will even be better.
Ruben0s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 pm

This dx9 beats most games even on dx11... And gfx doesnt rly matter if u want to play game.

Elecktr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shArk on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:42 am

After 2 days playing Crysis 2, i finally reached my maximum Level.. So, the biggest new feature is that hologram thing. Damn it rocks, u can fool so many players and u laugh behind them, after lousy 10-15 seconds later they understand its a fake, a hologram , then of course i melee them from behind while i am invinsible..

Bitchy told us about not suporting way Sli and CrossFire. Well, i can say that u dont need a high-end PC to run that game smoothly. Bugs and broken Lobbys have been fixed with the new Patch.. Pissed me off when i entered in 20 broken lobbys in a row. In the matter of Graphics, once switching at full HD and Hardcore settings, the quality is stuning, and this for a dx9, I bet Dx11 will make history on this game.
What i kinda agree with you is that configurations aren't tweakable, there's no cfg file which u can edit your settings for the best performance or quality.
Crysis was known for his huge tweakable settings which u could edit almost the entire Game!!!
I think the weapons are well done, nice amount of power on each class.. (But I still think that shotgun and Sniper are underrated)
And another bad thing is theres only a max of 12 players.. Maybe thats only on the Demo and because of the small maps but still. 18 slots wouldn't hurt anybody, would it?
shArk

View user profile http://www.gtfo.org

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:50 pm

http://www.mycrysis.com/news/crysis_2/crysis-2-map-focus--liberty-island

The maps of Crysis 2 are introduced here. Liberty City in this case. Sorry for younger players, it is not allowed to visit by the underaged players. So this site is protected by sofisticated system to make sure minors cannot wiev it Laughing

-Drift

DriftWood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shArk on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:35 am

DriftWood wrote:http://www.mycrysis.com/news/crysis_2/crysis-2-map-focus--liberty-island

The maps of Crysis 2 are introduced here. Liberty City in this case. Sorry for younger players, it is not allowed to visit by the underaged players. So this site is protected by sofisticated system to make sure minors cannot wiev it Laughing

-Drift

Guess i can't see that well. Is this map enviroment at night???? Wot, that would be unique of his kind, I think any game so far, has implemented a map-based overnight... Crysis 2 is definitly the GOTY for me!
shArk

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Crysis 2 is soon out. Here are some comparison from PC graphics. Extreme, very hight etc. And read the best comment too. Smile
Looks good and all the reviews (I have seen) give the game good score.

-Drift

And one of those reviews for Xbox360

DriftWood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:07 am

I bought the game for 27 euro from www.g2play.net
I couldn't resist for that price. Ordered it at 23.05 and received the cd key at 23.07 Smile atm I am installing the game.
Ruben0s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:31 am

Nice work and fast!

You got it 55 minutes before it was officially published and released. Smile
My friends working in a video game review business have all given "a good game" for Crysis 2. So it should provide more fun than poor Homefront.

-Drift

DriftWood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

hmmm kinda dissapointing game.
Ruben0s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Imo not. Its funny to play it on TV from my bed ( im ill :< )

Elecktr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:16 pm

did you buy the game?
Ruben0s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Nope i have just downloaded it :>

Elecktr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:34 pm

E-LECKTR wrote:Nope i have just downloaded it :>

you can go online with the illegal version :$

and you can get this graphics with a config http://www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=479717&page=152

and there are rumors that the Dx11 patch get released tomorrow.
Ruben0s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shArk on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Well, i have Crysis 2 (pirated) and yes u can play online, ranked and unranked!! So i don't need to pay the full version.. Hope not many do this like me.. If i do pay a game, my gf beats the crap out of me...

There is a (Crysis2AdvancedGraphicsOptions) program what helps u tweak the game but there isn't that good choice, i want the good old crysis tweaks!!!!

There are bugs out there like this one: (yes its my video) but not as many as GTA4 or any other game out there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWm4mJgRuiU
If anyone of you want to subscribe, i will be pleased Very Happy

I'm enjoying the Game, I'm addict to the multiplayer!!!
shArk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

its so gay that pirated versions can go online, because of that you will get tons of cheaters. If I read some game sites I see that they are already reporting cheaters.
Ruben0s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top