someone got older... :o

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Re|oad on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:46 pm

E-LECKTR wrote:Yes ofc u and slayer clones won WW2 . End of topic lol

No, our grandfathers did over the whole Europe like your country that you ended under the germans
and if you are updated enough even your people landed here for help and food before they came to your country from libya
avatar
Re|oad

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 22
Location : On a Hill, Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Elecktr on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:51 pm

I guess there were more polish partisans than maltese soldiers . I dont think that Malta won whole war. They were just helping like polish soldiers in other countrys . Imo ur starting to talk about Malta like it is centre of the world. Stop provocate me to reply :X

Elecktr

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Ruben0s on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:54 pm

I don't see what WW2 has to do with this :$
avatar
Ruben0s

Posts : 1421
Join date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Re|oad on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:54 pm

No no not whole war but we were still victorious Razz

Ruben0s wrote:why do you talk about WW2? Germany didn't invade your country so...

Lol, thats my point because they tried and failed.
and sorry same here i will continue to reply XD Razz
avatar
Re|oad

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 22
Location : On a Hill, Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Ruben0s on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:12 pm

I still don't get your point. The only reason why Germany/Italy tried to invade your country is : because there was millitary base from the Allies. Also they didn't succeed because the allies defended their base. Poland didn't get any help from other countries. They were chanceless against Germany without the help from other countries, same counts for Malta, without the Allied Forces your country wouldn't stand a chance against Germany.
avatar
Ruben0s

Posts : 1421
Join date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  BadBest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Bitchy wrote:Can't you guys enjoy a good robot-alien-sex story without having to turn it into a huge argument about some useless crap?! Seriously :S


sex?

_________________
avatar
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Posts : 1797
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 28
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  slay3r on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Ruben0s wrote:
Re|oad wrote:
P.s. if its not imp for you its for me Smile + we have the euro that you dont [which means we are better than you economically]

Poland its economy is 40 times bigger then malta and it will grow even harder in the future, so how can malta be better economically?

well poland is like 1000x bigger then malta so obviously it makes better economy
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Re|oad on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:18 pm

But we still didn't surrender, yes we were near the edge but we still didn't, because we could have surrendered so its still came from our side not to surrender. My point is that as you said we had allies military base, hmmm so why was it there?

I dont get any answers where there is truth...

and sorry bitchy until it was personal on slayer's side its not my problem, but when it comes to my country it is...Razz
avatar
Re|oad

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 22
Location : On a Hill, Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Ruben0s on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:20 pm

slay3r wrote:
Ruben0s wrote:
Re|oad wrote:
P.s. if its not imp for you its for me Smile + we have the euro that you dont [which means we are better than you economically]

Poland its economy is 40 times bigger then malta and it will grow even harder in the future, so how can malta be better economically?

well poland is like 1000x bigger then malta so obviously it makes better economy

yea thats also why poland is more important then malta.
avatar
Ruben0s

Posts : 1421
Join date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Ruben0s on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Re|oad wrote:But we still didn't surrender, yes we were near the edge but we still didn't, because we could have surrendered so its still came from our side not to surrender. My point is that as you said we had allies military base, hmmm so why was it there?

I dont get any answers where there is truth...

and sorry bitchy until it was personal on slayer's side its not my problem, but when it comes to my country it is...Razz

because it was a strategic place, its between africa and europe, so the alied forces could supply their troops in Africa and also attack Italy.
avatar
Ruben0s

Posts : 1421
Join date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Re|oad on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Thats my point so its still important, not maybe as any other country in Europe [which i never said we were]

And we are still in the same place so its still strategic
avatar
Re|oad

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 22
Location : On a Hill, Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Ruben0s on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Re|oad wrote:Thats my point so its still important, not maybe as any other country in Europe [which i never said we were]

And we are still in the same place so its still strategic

ww2 happened 60 years ago. Its not still imporant. You had 100s of places with military bases during ww2.
avatar
Ruben0s

Posts : 1421
Join date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Re|oad on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Ruben0s wrote:
Re|oad wrote:Thats my point so its still important, not maybe as any other country in Europe [which i never said we were]

And we are still in the same place so its still strategic

ww2 happened 60 years ago. Its not still imporant. You had 100s of places with military bases during ww2.

And we showed we still are again in 2011, cause we helped every single person that was in libya to evacuate, from all the world not just a place or two, or 1 person or 2 but more than 15,000 which include your countries.
avatar
Re|oad

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 22
Location : On a Hill, Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Bitchy on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:47 pm

BadBest wrote:
Bitchy wrote:Can't you guys enjoy a good robot-alien-sex story without having to turn it into a huge argument about some useless crap?! Seriously :S
sex?

Dude yesterday Bioware released an other DLC to Mass effect 2 :S So now my brain is filled with aliens again and blue hot aliens with perfect round... But im also into pirates now because DA2 got a pirate lady but the best would be like a hot pirate blue alien. That would be perfect :s Also if you want sex i can tell you about some of my dreams... They are really wild

ALSO I FOUND THIS PRO MASS EFFECT SONG.

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!

_________________
------------------------------------------------------------

Bitchy

Posts : 924
Join date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Elecktr on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Re|oad wrote:
Ruben0s wrote:
Re|oad wrote:Thats my point so its still important, not maybe as any other country in Europe [which i never said we were]

And we are still in the same place so its still strategic

ww2 happened 60 years ago. Its not still imporant. You had 100s of places with military bases during ww2.

And we showed we still are again in 2011, cause we helped every single person that was in libya to evacuate, from all the world not just a place or two, or 1 person or 2 but more than 15,000 which include your countries.

Every country helped to evacuate their ppl .

Elecktr

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Re|oad on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Especially us....Because every single person first, comes to here, we feed them, then they go to their country..
avatar
Re|oad

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 22
Location : On a Hill, Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Piegie on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Rofl this topic went from a birthday anouncement to a discussion about WW2

epic "Very Happy"

Piegie

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  BadBest on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Bitchy wrote:
BadBest wrote:
Bitchy wrote:Can't you guys enjoy a good robot-alien-sex story without having to turn it into a huge argument about some useless crap?! Seriously :S
sex?

Dude yesterday Bioware released an other DLC to Mass effect 2 :S So now my brain is filled with aliens again and blue hot aliens with perfect round... But im also into pirates now because DA2 got a pirate lady but the best would be like a hot pirate blue alien. That would be perfect :s Also if you want sex i can tell you about some of my dreams... They are really wild

ALSO I FOUND THIS PRO MASS EFFECT SONG.

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!

Dude don't speak about pirates, that makes me sad.
Each time i see pirate it reminds me the unacheived goal we had for allods : buying a ship and being the best and hottest pirates of the game.
And id be glad to hear ur dreams

_________________
avatar
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Posts : 1797
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 28
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Grim on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:30 pm

E-LECKTR wrote:
Re|oad wrote:
Ruben0s wrote:
Re|oad wrote:Thats my point so its still important, not maybe as any other country in Europe [which i never said we were]

And we are still in the same place so its still strategic

ww2 happened 60 years ago. Its not still imporant. You had 100s of places with military bases during ww2.

And we showed we still are again in 2011, cause we helped every single person that was in libya to evacuate, from all the world not just a place or two, or 1 person or 2 but more than 15,000 which include your countries.

Every country helped to evacuate their ppl .

Not Finland Smile


Grim

Posts : 465
Join date : 2009-01-03
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Elecktr on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Maybe coz there were no fins ?
Idk .

Elecktr

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Grim on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Nah I wasn't just talking just about fins, I was talking about evacuating the people in Libya or helping them with any possible way.

Grim

Posts : 465
Join date : 2009-01-03
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  predator on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Laughing Laughing
I thought this topic is for to congratulate Grim...

predator

Posts : 606
Join date : 2008-10-15
Age : 38
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone got older... :o

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum