Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  slay3r on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi, im posting here since this is a wide community and might know some friends that want to buy a laptop. I bought the laptop in september 2010 so its quiet new, not much used.

Laptop in Perfect Working condition.
Specs:
Processor: Intel Core i7 720QM
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium
Chipset: Mobile Intel HM55 Express
Memory: 8 GB DDR3 667MHz SODIMM
Display: 17.3" Full HD (1920x1080) Color-Shine (Glare-type)
Video Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870, 1G GDDR5 VRAM
HDD: 500 GB x 2 (2 hard drives making up 1TB)
Card Reader: 8-in-1
Video Camera: 2.0 Mega Pixel web camera
Optical Drive: Blue Ray DVD drive

It includes all the Drivers in a CD and the additional accessories that came with it. Including the Fan Cooler worth 30 euro and the Mouse.

Bought it about 1900euro selling it at 1500euro

Able to ship to Europe through DHL

If you are interested/need more info, send me an email on carlosbuh@hotmail.com

Pictures in the link below:

mediafire.com ?2pj30jf7pp852y7




Last edited by slay3r on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  Bitchy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Dude 1750€ are you insane? Thats almost full price for a used 1 year old computer. The price should be like 1000-1300€ :S

_________________
------------------------------------------------------------

Bitchy

Posts : 924
Join date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  slay3r on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 pm

dude i bought it 1900 euro. and u expect me to sell it at 1000? are u insane?

a new laptop like this costs more then 1800. (depending where u live)
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  Bitchy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Yes, it's a computer. As soon as they are used they drop 30-50% in the price and if someone can get a new better laptop for a lower price (1500-1700) then why would anyone buy a used one that costs almost as much as a new one? :s

_________________
------------------------------------------------------------

Bitchy

Posts : 924
Join date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  slay3r on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Bitchy wrote:Yes, it's a computer. As soon as they are used they drop 30-50% in the price and if someone can get a new better laptop for a lower price (1500-1700) then why would anyone buy a used one that costs almost as much as a new one? :s

yea but its hardly used + its not even 1 year old..
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  Bitchy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:28 pm

slay3r wrote:
Bitchy wrote:Yes, it's a computer. As soon as they are used they drop 30-50% in the price and if someone can get a new better laptop for a lower price (1500-1700) then why would anyone buy a used one that costs almost as much as a new one? :s

yea but its hardly used + its not even 1 year old..

It's still used and it's soon 1 year old

_________________
------------------------------------------------------------

Bitchy

Posts : 924
Join date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  BadBest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Agree with Bitchy, it's way too high dude. It's like cars, u lose like ~30% of the price after a year just because u sell something used.

Hardly used or not that's the same :> And 9 months old is like a year... Soooooo, imo don't expect to sell it that expensive

_________________
avatar
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Posts : 1797
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 28
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  Ruben0s on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:41 pm

70% x 1900 = 1330 and its already used so I guess you can ask max 1000 euro Very Happy

edit: ooh wait bitchy and badbest already explained it Very Happy
avatar
Ruben0s

Posts : 1421
Join date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  fear on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:54 pm

I think everthing is said about the price here. But whats the reason u sell it and why the hell ppl buy gaming laptops? I mean where is the big benefit compared to a desktop machine?
avatar
fear

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 32
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  slay3r on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:59 pm

well im selling it coz im not using it much. i bought it since i needed a new powerful system which i can also take it to school with me but since i changed school (already bought the laptop), they were giving free netbook.. so yea....
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  ZoD on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:42 pm

700€
avatar
ZoD

Posts : 591
Join date : 2008-09-07
Age : 26
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  slay3r on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:53 pm

sure XDD
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  MadneSs on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Haha
My laptop is almost as good as yours, and i bought it for about 800 euro Very Happy
avatar
MadneSs

Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  slay3r on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:17 pm

specs?
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  R0u$back on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:39 pm

You could expect 1000-1200 maximum... But it's still expansive for a laptop that is not new. You would have "lost" less money if you bought a less expansive laptop at the beginning...

By the way I seriously doubt that anyone visiting this forum would buy your laptop wich would have to be exported from malta and so on... Seriously, do you believe it has any chances to succed? Rolling Eyes

R0u$back

Posts : 2553
Join date : 2008-09-01
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  HARDY on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 pm

1700 € wtfffffff for a laptop ???
u can buy a house for that in india xD

HARDY

Posts : 1192
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  slay3r on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:56 pm

yes nits more expensive to put components into laptop then a pc
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  MadneSs on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Its the same as yours, just the Display is a bit smaller and the processor is an i5 one...
avatar
MadneSs

Posts : 102
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  slay3r on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:23 pm

same graphics card and memory? i doubt it
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  edglobe on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 pm



Nice specs by the way, and good luck on selling it

edglobe

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  slay3r on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:37 pm

thats a nice graphic card. but 5870m is better Razz

thanks. i hope i sell it :S maybe if i reduce it more it will sell idk..
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  vATU on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:45 pm

.Ed'hARDY. wrote:1700 € wtfffffff for a laptop ???
u can buy a house for that in india xD

avatar
vATU

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  fear on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:03 pm

thats a nice graphic card. but 5870m is better
Thats true, but the point is
17.3" FHD 16:9 "Glare Type" Super Clear Ultra Bright LED Glossy Screen (1920x1080)-
-2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM, 2.0-2.8GHz, (32nm, 6MB L3 cache)
- ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD5870 1024MB PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11
- 8,192MB (8GB) DDR3 1066MHz Dual Channel Memory (4X2GB) - Standard
- Standard Finish
- Default Blue LED Light Bar (Below LCD)
- Standard White Backlit Keyboard
- - 500GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache Buffer (Serial-ATA II 3GB/s) - Default
- - 500GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache Buffer (Serial-ATA II 3GB/s) - Default
- 4X Blu-Ray Reader / 8X DVDRW/CDRW Super Multi Combo Drive- Default
- Internal 8-in-1 Card Reader: MMC/SD/Mini-SD/XD/Memory Stick/MS Pro/MS Duo/MS Pro Duo
- Internal Bluetooth + EDR
- Built-in 802.11 Wireless B/G/N - Stock Wireless Card
- Built in 2.0 Megapixel Camera
- Sound Blaster Compatible 3D Audio - Included
- Asus G Series Matching Backpack made by Targus
- Smart Li-ion Battery (8-Cell)
- Asus G Series Gaming Mouse
- 2 Year ASUS GLOBAL Warranty 24/7 Support / 1 Year North America (N.A.) Accidental Coverage (Accidental Requires Registration)

Sub-Total: $1,645.00
Thats exactly ur system except the CPU no?
avatar
fear

Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 32
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  vATU on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:17 pm




Wanna trade Slay3r?
avatar
vATU

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  slay3r on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 pm

fear wrote:
thats a nice graphic card. but 5870m is better
Thats true, but the point is
17.3" FHD 16:9 "Glare Type" Super Clear Ultra Bright LED Glossy Screen (1920x1080)-
-2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM, 2.0-2.8GHz, (32nm, 6MB L3 cache)
- ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD5870 1024MB PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11
- 8,192MB (8GB) DDR3 1066MHz Dual Channel Memory (4X2GB) - Standard
- Standard Finish
- Default Blue LED Light Bar (Below LCD)
- Standard White Backlit Keyboard
- - 500GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache Buffer (Serial-ATA II 3GB/s) - Default
- - 500GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache Buffer (Serial-ATA II 3GB/s) - Default
- 4X Blu-Ray Reader / 8X DVDRW/CDRW Super Multi Combo Drive- Default
- Internal 8-in-1 Card Reader: MMC/SD/Mini-SD/XD/Memory Stick/MS Pro/MS Duo/MS Pro Duo
- Internal Bluetooth + EDR
- Built-in 802.11 Wireless B/G/N - Stock Wireless Card
- Built in 2.0 Megapixel Camera
- Sound Blaster Compatible 3D Audio - Included
- Asus G Series Matching Backpack made by Targus
- Smart Li-ion Battery (8-Cell)
- Asus G Series Gaming Mouse
- 2 Year ASUS GLOBAL Warranty 24/7 Support / 1 Year North America (N.A.) Accidental Coverage (Accidental Requires Registration)

Sub-Total: $1,645.00
Thats exactly ur system except the CPU no?

yes. i got it from USA but since USA is not part of europe i had to pay tax and other shit.. so yea
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling a Laptop (asus G73jh)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum