Whats future of ET?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  Elecktr on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Ruben0s wrote:What makes us selfish noob?
I meant bitchy .
U dont count with opinions of others . If some1 thinks in the different way u post STFU picture. Great leader Rolling Eyes
What is similar ? They r all boring . I dont like modern styled fps'es . Run -> camp -> kill -> leave camp place -> die .
Thats similar to every new CoD and BF:BC2 . + i agree with Funky in 100%
Overrated

Elecktr

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  Bitchy on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Elecktr wrote:
Ruben0s wrote:What makes us selfish noob?
I meant bitchy .
U dont count with opinions of others . If some1 thinks in the different way u post STFU picture. Great leader Rolling Eyes
What is similar ? They r all boring . I dont like modern styled fps'es . Run -> camp -> kill -> leave camp place -> die .
Thats similar to every new CoD and BF:BC2 . + i agree with Funky in 100%
Overrated

Surprise Surprise I'm not really a nice person. Of course you die if you camp and that's a good thing else everyone would be camping... Your basically complaining on that you can't camp in a game and that not being able to camp is bad. And if you are complaining on that there is to much camping then why do you think RO2 is way better especially since the reviews i read complains a lot on it?

I don't mind your opinion but if your gonna say a game is bad then you need to say why.
For example i don't like the CoD games since they are not as much team/squad focused as the BF series.

Btw "Yep i did and u guys r just selfish noobs who r crying how this game is amazing ." implies that you say it to several people not one and it really isn't any nicer then my picture.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------------

Bitchy

Posts : 924
Join date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  JeRrEuH. on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:01 am

PEPE Why did you post this lol?
avatar
JeRrEuH.

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  BadBest on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 am


_________________
avatar
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Posts : 1797
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 28
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  slay3r on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Ruben0s wrote:
slay3r wrote:no not coz of the map. but coz of the stupid origin feature which sucks. (according to the ones that used it)
bf3 will probably get released on steam as well.

huhh so wat is this origin shit? :X
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 22
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  predator on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:34 pm

yep origin,but 99% sure that steam too..

predator

Posts : 606
Join date : 2008-10-15
Age : 38
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  Ruben0s on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:50 pm

slay3r wrote:

huhh so wat is this origin shit? :X

it's basically the same as steam but then only for EA games.
Some people are complaining about privacy issues, because origin scans your computer to gather information.

Wikipedia wrote:
Sharing Of Personal Information

EA's Origin has recently come under criticism for deciding to share any and all available information they collect from your PC to third party vendors, as long as you agree to install their application.[25][26] The two specific sections of the EULA drawing criticism were sections 2 and 3.[25]

Section 2 was interpreted to grant EA the right to log data on application usage, IP addresses, operating system usage, installation and removal of software, and usage of software and peripheral hardware.[27]

Section 3 stated that using the software allowed them to monitor your activity: EA reserves the right to monitor communications on the Application and disclose any information EA deems necessary to (i) ensure your compliance with this License; (ii) satisfy any applicable law, regulation or legal process; (iii) protect the rights, property and interests of EA, its employees or the public. EA also reserves the right to edit, refuse to transfer and/or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in EAs sole discretion.[27]

On August 24 2011, EA revised its End User License Agreement, removing several of the controversial sections.[28] They released a statement saying that they had no intention to sell marketing data to third parties, nor install software akin to spyware on its customers PCs.[28] The specific changes to the EULA removed EA's right to transfer collected personally identifiable data to third party users.[28] However, Origin's EULA states that if there is a conflict with EA's Privacy Policy, the terms of the Privacy Policy shall control. EA's Privacy Policy gives EA rights to share anonymous non personal information with third parties. [29]

_________________

________
I will ride some elephants
avatar
Ruben0s

Posts : 1419
Join date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  Bitchy on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:15 pm

And they complain more on the Battlelog-system then Origin itself.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------------

Bitchy

Posts : 924
Join date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  Elecktr on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Bitchy wrote:
Elecktr wrote:
Ruben0s wrote:What makes us selfish noob?
I meant bitchy .
U dont count with opinions of others . If some1 thinks in the different way u post STFU picture. Great leader Rolling Eyes
What is similar ? They r all boring . I dont like modern styled fps'es . Run -> camp -> kill -> leave camp place -> die .
Thats similar to every new CoD and BF:BC2 . + i agree with Funky in 100%
Overrated

Surprise Surprise I'm not really a nice person. Of course you die if you camp and that's a good thing else everyone would be camping... Your basically complaining on that you can't camp in a game and that not being able to camp is bad. And if you are complaining on that there is to much camping then why do you think RO2 is way better especially since the reviews i read complains a lot on it?
nah man i dont want to camp , just its how the gameplay looks in those games , lot of campers . Not like in ET .
RO2 is better coz its way more realistic and its IIWW . I like RO1 too , and i think RO2 is good successor. But i dont want to argue with u anymore . Lets back to topic
http://www.etkey.net/ here u can generate etkeys.

Elecktr

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  R0u$back on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Nerds fight?

R0u$back

Posts : 2553
Join date : 2008-09-01
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  slay3r on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Ruben0s wrote:
slay3r wrote:

huhh so wat is this origin shit? :X

it's basically the same as steam but then only for EA games.
Some people are complaining about privacy issues, because origin scans your computer to gather information.

Wikipedia wrote:
Sharing Of Personal Information

EA's Origin has recently come under criticism for deciding to share any and all available information they collect from your PC to third party vendors, as long as you agree to install their application.[25][26] The two specific sections of the EULA drawing criticism were sections 2 and 3.[25]

Section 2 was interpreted to grant EA the right to log data on application usage, IP addresses, operating system usage, installation and removal of software, and usage of software and peripheral hardware.[27]

Section 3 stated that using the software allowed them to monitor your activity: EA reserves the right to monitor communications on the Application and disclose any information EA deems necessary to (i) ensure your compliance with this License; (ii) satisfy any applicable law, regulation or legal process; (iii) protect the rights, property and interests of EA, its employees or the public. EA also reserves the right to edit, refuse to transfer and/or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in EAs sole discretion.[27]

On August 24 2011, EA revised its End User License Agreement, removing several of the controversial sections.[28] They released a statement saying that they had no intention to sell marketing data to third parties, nor install software akin to spyware on its customers PCs.[28] The specific changes to the EULA removed EA's right to transfer collected personally identifiable data to third party users.[28] However, Origin's EULA states that if there is a conflict with EA's Privacy Policy, the terms of the Privacy Policy shall control. EA's Privacy Policy gives EA rights to share anonymous non personal information with third parties. [29]

which is why ppl are saying its shit XD
avatar
slay3r

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 22
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  $ummer* on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:15 am

Elecktr wrote:
nah man i dont want to camp , just its how the gameplay looks in those games , lot of campers . Not like in ET .

o.O
Do you even play ET?

$ummer*

Posts : 140
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 25
Location : Belguim

View user profile http://www.ksa-roeselare.be

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  Elecktr on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:39 am

$ummer* wrote:
Elecktr wrote:
nah man i dont want to camp , just its how the gameplay looks in those games , lot of campers . Not like in ET .

o.O
Do you even play ET?
I guess im playing longer than u Mad
On mine server there r not campers

Elecktr

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  HARDY on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Elecktr wrote:
On mine server
wtf did u just said o.O'

HARDY

Posts : 1192
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  Elecktr on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I meant on server of my clan .

Elecktr

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats future of ET?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum