.WAR| AWARDS 2

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  phoenix on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:31 pm

I never seen theone with rg and logan with sten Surprised

But maybe i'm wrong !

phoenix

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  vATU on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:00 pm

phoenix wrote:I never seen theone with rg and logan with sten Surprised

But maybe i'm wrong !

theone is playing alot rifle hes my padawan !
avatar
vATU

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  theone on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:51 pm

vATU wrote:
phoenix wrote:I never seen theone with rg and logan with sten Surprised

But maybe i'm wrong !

theone is playing alot rifle hes my padawan !

mmmmoonster kill

_________________
avatar
theone

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  theone on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:52 pm

1 thing seems really strange i played eng all the time and done obj and no1 added me do engineer strange

_________________
avatar
theone

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  BadBest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Best engineer is memphis and will always be!

_________________
avatar
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Posts : 1797
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 28
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  vATU on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:53 pm

cant see my name added , anywhere :_D
avatar
vATU

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  PsyxoFreak on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:10 pm

vATU wrote:cant see my name added , anywhere :_D

Tzac no working- use cheats award - Vatu
Cheating still lost - Vatu

hope u happy

PsyxoFreak

Posts : 281
Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 21
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  theone on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 pm

BadBest wrote:Best engineer is memphis and will always be!
who the hell is memphis?

_________________
avatar
theone

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  Funky on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:52 pm

theone wrote:
BadBest wrote:Best engineer is memphis and will always be!
who the hell is memphis?

Surprised Theone noob Surprised i will act like there was no question xD

_________________

Badbest is an ass :s
Predator is an ass <3
Geo is a mega nao ass! <3 Razz
avatar
Funky

Posts : 481
Join date : 2008-09-01
Age : 29
Location : Wroclaw- Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  theone on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:51 am

Funky wrote:
theone wrote:
BadBest wrote:Best engineer is memphis and will always be!
who the hell is memphis?

Surprised Theone noob Surprised i will act like there was no question xD

hihihiihihihiih elephant

_________________
avatar
theone

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  Kayos on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Memphis is a legend, my hero. I have a t-shirt with his nickname on it as nightwear!

_________________
avatar
Kayos

Posts : 753
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in a forrest

View user profile http://www.ballsoffury.com

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  theone on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Good to know !

_________________
avatar
theone

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  BadBest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:58 pm

memphis was old WAR player, he ALWAYS played engi. No1 has ever seen him with over class. But he dissapeared few years ago... Legends say that sometimes his soul comes back on server and takes control of kayos when he plays engi, thus making him rly powerful and effiicient.

_________________
avatar
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Posts : 1797
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 28
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  vATU on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:50 pm

BadBest wrote:memphis was old WAR player, he ALWAYS played engi. No1 has ever seen him with over class. But he dissapeared few years ago... Legends say that sometimes his soul comes back on server and takes control of kayos when he plays engi, thus making him rly powerful and effiicient.

i remember this memphis guy , he was pretty awsome as a player:) Didnt actually never "talk" to him :-s
avatar
vATU

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  Ruben0s on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Dear god give us memphis back, you can have vatu instead.

_________________

________
I will ride some elephants
avatar
Ruben0s

Posts : 1419
Join date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  R0u$back on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:39 am

Kayos wrote:Memphis is a legend, my hero. I have a t-shirt with his nickname on it as nightwear!
Also on your underwears but you forgot to mention it...

R0u$back

Posts : 2553
Join date : 2008-09-01
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  predator on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:22 am

Is it so long time when memphis disappeared???hmm...i thought i played with him at spring...

predator

Posts : 606
Join date : 2008-10-15
Age : 38
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  phoenix on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:57 pm

i wonder who could win the award of the person the most drunk ?

Xtreme, Rousback, Predator, Theone, or an other ? That is the question !

phoenix

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  vATU on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:10 pm

phoenix wrote:i wonder who could win the award of the person the most drunk ?

Xtreme, Rousback, Predator, Theone, or an other ? That is the question !

preda
avatar
vATU

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  theone on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:17 pm

vATU wrote:
phoenix wrote:i wonder who could win the award of the person the most drunk ?

Xtreme, Rousback, Predator, Theone, or an other ? That is the question !

preda
depends on the time

_________________
avatar
theone

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  HARDY on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:47 pm

phoenix wrote:
Most annoying player to play against : Papabaer
+1

HARDY

Posts : 1192
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  vATU on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:58 pm

*<|8{o wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Most annoying player to play against : Papabaer
+1

nou mej?
avatar
vATU

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  HARDY on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:03 pm

vATU wrote:
*<|8{o wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Most annoying player to play against : Papabaer
+1

nou mej?
bon petite

HARDY

Posts : 1192
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  theone on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:03 pm


Most annoying player to play against : tippulii

_________________
avatar
theone

Posts : 975
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  Re|oad on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:19 pm

phoenix wrote:i wonder who could win the award of the person the most drunk ?

Xtreme, Rousback, Predator, Theone, or an other ? That is the question !
you forgot Niklas.
avatar
Re|oad

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 22
Location : On a Hill, Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .WAR| AWARDS 2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum