Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error

Post  Insane. on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Error-
Server disconnected for unknow reason

And then if i reconnect

Error-

Your client is providing invalidate user information

What i need to do please help me fast
avatar
Insane.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error

Post  Insane. on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Cmon guys i want play et fast please help me <3 <3 help me i need to play et
avatar
Insane.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error

Post  ping+ on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Delete ET, leave it like that for about 5 years, then try to download and reinstall it.

Good luck!
avatar
ping+

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 28
Location : Het gemeentehuis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error

Post  HARDY on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:21 am

That error things did happnes to me regularly, i just reststart ET.
Or
Download PB and update it.
http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

HARDY

Posts : 1192
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error

Post  PsyxoFreak on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:40 am

.Ed'hARDY. wrote:That error things did happnes to me regularly, i just reststart ET.
Or
Download PB and update it.
http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

GJ BRAINY
pb doesnt support et anymore

PsyxoFreak

Posts : 281
Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 21
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error

Post  Insane. on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:44 am

dude thanks for helping but i did my idea i make a new profile Very Happy and it works
avatar
Insane.

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 23
Location : The netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error

Post  HARDY on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:18 pm

PsyxoFreak wrote:
.Ed'hARDY. wrote:That error things did happnes to me regularly, i just reststart ET.
Or
Download PB and update it.
http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

GJ BRAINY
pb doesnt support et anymore
maybe thats called "lack of knowledge" smarty

HARDY

Posts : 1192
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error

Post  PsyxoFreak on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:04 pm

.Ed'hARDY. wrote:
PsyxoFreak wrote:
.Ed'hARDY. wrote:That error things did happnes to me regularly, i just reststart ET.
Or
Download PB and update it.
http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

GJ BRAINY
pb doesnt support et anymore
maybe thats called "lack of knowledge" smarty

Call me "God" please....


TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PsyxoFreak

Posts : 281
Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 21
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum