Level R

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Level R

Post  Grim on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:06 am

Awesome free online racing game for those who like racing games.

1. Download from here http://levelr.gamigo.com/download/ doesn't take too long to download.

2. Install game, it asks for some weird stuff like your company etc. you can put whatever on them.

3. Register at here http://levelr.gamigo.com/ and here https://billing.gamigogames.de/index.php?type=global&site=anmelden after you've registered at account system confirm your account from email and sign up for Level R at account system page.

Me, steph and bitchy got this game already and would be coool to get some more ppl with us playing this game. More ppl = More fun!

Thanks! Smile

Grim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Level R

Post  Ruben0s on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:17 pm

That game looks really Ugly why don't you guys play this game GRID

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb7zN0qXc9o&feature=PlayList&p=EFFD038357854CD0&index=0

________
I will ride some elephants
Ruben0s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:02 pm

got bored of GRID long time ago... about lvl R its fkin copy of project torque ... same cars , MMO too.. pathetic... Get balls and play LFS

Elecktr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephyy on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:38 pm

E-LECKTR wrote:got bored of GRID long time ago... about lvl R its fkin copy of project torque ... same cars , MMO too.. pathetic... Get balls and play LFS

Gotta buy LFS to get more then...2 cars and tracks and to paint your cars etc...

This one is free and you can upgrade your car in lots of ways. Sure its not GRID graphics but who cares...It runs on my pc (unlike grid will) and its fun. Project Torque, only people that will get anywhere with that game are people that spend lots of IRL money on it which is lame...

If you dont wanna play it,, then dont...

Stephyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:58 pm

nah... i didnt spend any money on torque its free

Elecktr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:32 pm

yea me too
slay3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephyy on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Not to mention that PT has banned all IPs that arnt from north america which is why all europe players have to now play level-r..But i dont care. Play or dont play, doesnt bother me.

More people though = more money for everyone to spend to upgrade/buy new cars

Stephyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitchy on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:56 am

Level-r is not the greatest racing game ever but its fully playable and can be fun to be a free game but ofc it cant even be compared to LFS or NFS or any of those games. AND Need for speed Most Wanted kicks every racing games ass so hard!

Bitchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitchy on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:52 pm

About PT its not there fault, theres nothing they can do. Invictus got an only north america service (I dont know if Aeria knows that or not) THEY block all european players not Aeria. And its easy to come around it just download hotspot shield. And yes Level-r is a DIRECT copy from PT everything is the same...

Gamepot thats creator of Level r got a worldwide license so european players can play and they copied PT.

Bitchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephyy on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Like i said, I dont care...

Its fun, its free it will do for me. Play or dont play, just because you got bored of losing lol. Now you try to think of every way you can to say its crap

Stephyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitchy on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 pm

hmhm i said no when you asked if i wanna play so im tired of loosing? :s
Level-r is not the greatest racing game ever but its fully playable and can be fun to be a free game

You made it look like its totally PT fault and its they who block players not from north america whichs is so wrong. Smile Yes i dont like the game that much, yes i loose only against you cause you got MUCH better car then me, but no i dont care about that i just dont think the game is that good so it worth playing all the time like i said a million times... AND it may have something to do with my comp not running it higher then max 35 fps...

Bitchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Huh what a fail . I need to download Level R i guess... Wanted play PT , but that shown Login denied from this IP . Means.. PT got banned IP from Europe ...

Elecktr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitchy on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 pm

They got a fix for PT ip block called hotspot shield Smile

Bitchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephyy on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:54 am

Bitchy? wrote:They got a fix for PT ip block called hotspot shield Smile

Which destroyed grim's internet Smile

Stephyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitchy on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Stephyy wrote:
Bitchy? wrote:They got a fix for PT ip block called hotspot shield Smile

Which destroyed grim's internet Smile
I doubt thats why his internet is fucked up, you may want to notice his problems started before he downloaded hotspotshield why should he else download it? It looks tow ork fine for everyone execpt the noobs who can't read the instructions how to install something but they can blame thereself...

Bitchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Firstly I didn't blame anyone of my net. Secondly after installed hotspotshield it gave me weird error and net went off I couldn't do anything. YES I'm noob with computer stuff but i doubt you read instructions very often yourself either you computeer geeek Wink

Grim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitchy on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:48 pm

I dont have to i can install them anyways :s Hotspotshield is a advanced internet spoofing/proxy program so ofc it will fuck your internet up if you do it wrong... Thats maybe why its even more important to install it right :s And you dont need htospot Grim since you play level-r and theres no ip-blocking on it

Bitchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephyy on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Rous you might aswell delete/lock this topic seeing as bitchy is being a compelte asshole and ruining it for me, grim and anyone else that was thinking about downloading it.

Hes just pissy and doesnt play anymore because he always lost.

Stephyy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitchy on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 pm

FFS i said its a good game to be free but not the best i played and just because i haven't played in 1 one day and said "no" when you asked if i wanna play(Learn to take "no") does not mean im bored and hates the game ! You started to say PT blocks players form europe without a reason or anything and complained about hotspot shield all the time... I just said that PT does not support the blocking anyone by IP on anyway (which should be stupid) But please dont come and say then that i try to ruin for a game when i play it myself. You said something that clearly was totally wrong and i said against you thats its not like you say. But yes Rous delete it i dont care if people plays it or not like a i think someone said alot...

Bitchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayos on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:36 pm

bitchy is good with the ladies geek

View user profile http://www.ballsoffury.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Just downloaded , hope it will work with my DFGT Very Happy In project torque idk how , i could use mouse as normal H-gearshifter , it was soo cool cheers
Edit: IT WORKS :DD

Elecktr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top